Thursday, March 22, 2018

Flutterby Card Class

It is spring time!  Check out the new rubber stamping & paper crafting class that I will be teaching on Monday, March 26th at 1:00PM; "The Flutterby Card Class."  Don't you just love spring!  Wait till you see the beautiful cards that we are going to create with butterflies and birds from Fun Stampers Journey stamps and products.

With a brand new catalog coming out on April 1st, you will be one of the first to play with these new images and products.  

Can you see sparkle and shine in your future?  Why don't you join me and a few friends in a fun-filled class and create some beautiful new cards to take home with you?  Seats are limited and the cost is only $12.50.  Contact me today for more details by emailing me by clicking HERE or call me at (828)460-1880.

Can't make the class, but want one of the new spring catalogs?  Contact me and I will be sure and send you one.  You really don't want to miss the new catalog. It is full of fabulous new stamps and dies.  I am crazy about the new stamp set that is all verses for everyday cards! All items will be available for purchase April 1st.  

Don't forget that you can shop all of the Fun Stampers Journey Products with me by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right hand corner or CLICK HERE.


Find out more about how to join my fabulous team of Coaches.  I am happy to share with you and cordially invite you to join my team locally and virtually.

Happy stamping!
Sheree Hughes
Fun Stampers Journey Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment