Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Blooming Stay Sassy Card

Oh, my goodness! The new Fun Stampers Journey Spring into Summer Catalog has so many inspiring samples that I am just loving it!  The Stay Sassy stamp set, SS-0578 from Fun Stampers Journey, is an absolute delight to play with and easy to color.  Here is my take on the sample on page 13 of the catalog.  What do you think?


 I colored in the girl using the Journey Color Splash pencils.  They have to be the best watercolor pencils that I have ever had the delight in using!  Vivid colors, blend with water beautifully and are so easy to use on regular Whip Cream cardstock.

After I colored the girl, I cut her out and layered her inside a rectangle that I popped up for dimension.  Using the Blooming Details Die Set, I created some flowers to accent the card and compliment the gorgeous new paper, Sunday Adventure Prints.


I am feeling the urge to duplicate another of the samples from the new "Celebrating Life's Moments" spring into summer catalog.  Which one will it be next?  Stay tuned till tomorrow.

Happy stamping!
Sheree


No comments:

Post a Comment