Monday, July 23, 2018

Have a Little Faith Demonstration at FSJ Convention

At the Fun Stampers Journey Convention in June, I was honored to present some new stamps and techniques onstage at one of the general sessions.  This card was the first demonstration that I shared with the audience and it showcases several really great techniques. 




First, I demonstrated the 'Love Stripes' embossing folder (EF-0013) on Buttercream Cardstock.  After I embossed the cardstock, I flipped the cardstock over inside the embossing folder and ran it back through the die cut machine.  This made an elegant 'plaid' background.


Next, using the new Circle Around Dies (DI-0466), I cut out a circle with the new stitched piercing to accent my center image.  I used small foam squares to adhere it to the embossing folder.

The 'oooh ahhh' moment came when I made the gorgeous cross.  I used two pieces of the Denim Prints Journey Tape (AC-0313) and formed a cross on my paper.  Then I placed the cross die from the 'Strength and Hope' Stamp and Die Sets on top of the Journey Tape.  I used the die cut machine to cut the cross image out.  What a stunning cross!  Add it to the inside of the circle with small foam squares.

Stamp the word 'Faith' in Denim Days ink and cut it out with the matching die from the same set.



Doesn't it make for a beautiful card?  Simple and yet elegant.  

Check out the new "Strength and Hope' stamp and die sets in the new Annual Catalog.  You can order your own copy of the new catalog by simply clicking on the shopping cart and purchasing one online.  

Strength & Hope Stamp Set  SS-0624    $19.95  (Set of 10 stamps)
Strength & Hope Die Set      DI-0490    $ 16.95 (Set of 5 dies)
Strength & Hope Stamp and Die Bundle    BD-0404       $33.20  (includes 10 stamps & 5 dies)

Contact me if you have any questions about ordering or joining my team.  You can also find me on FaceBook
Happy Stamping,
Sheree
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment